Photo Solution is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation here in the United Kingdom.
1. When you join the Photo Solution mailing list by completing the form on our website we ask for your contact details to comprise our media database. We do not collect credit/debit card information.
2. We use our customer's personal information only for communication.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. Your subscription information will be kept private and is not publicly accessible. Your email address and other information will never be given out or sold to a third party. This includes those who wish to contact Photo Solution for any general purpose as well
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the United Kingdom data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update, correct or remove your personal details by contacting us. You are, upon request, entitled to receive information regarding our use of your personal data free of charge once a year.
We may use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Web site sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
Of the information we learn about you from your visit to Photo Solution Web site, we store only the following: the IP address from which you access the Internet, the date and time, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site, the name of the file or the words you searched, and the browser used to access our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us expand the coverage of the sites and to make the site more useful.
5. If you have any further questions, please contact us.